Since 2002, Marilyn has sponsored University of California student interns to study green architecture under her guidance. Interns have conducted research projects of their choice related to blue and green building/architecture. Some interns, later worked with Marilyn in her green architecture office, after their unpaid academic university internship. If you are interested in pursuing an internship opportunity, please:
1) See the flyer for a description of the position and possibilities
2) Contact your learning institution to find out their requirements for student internships
3) Send an email to The Blue and Green Architect containing:
- your resume
- one to three research project proposals
- your year of study and university/college
- whether you prefer a two or five credit internship
- your GPA
A letter of recommendation from university staff or other professional contact, attesting to your disciplined self-study habits.
*Student understands that this is NOT a paid position.